Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Life (The joy and sadness of life)

The joy about life is that you get to LIVE, be happy, have friends, and every 8 SECONDS someone is born! People have food, nice clothes, and children are very lucky. They get to play and have barely any worries,and they get to go to school. Adults do too, and people may not like school while they are in it, but when you are older, you will appreciate it. 


   But there is also sadness in life. Like parents fighting, bullying, child abuse, rape and molesting, and death. People in Africa are starving and every 12 seconds someone dies. There is child labor, and  children and adults are uneducated. In some places, women are still treated as second class citizens! There is WAYYY more sadness in the world that I cannot name. 


My life is pretty good, I go to a good educational school, I have a loving mother who provides me good clothes and yummy food and I have a few of nice & cool friends. But life isn't always happy.. my mom and her Bf fight in front of me and that is pretty sad. I also don't have my father anymore because he is a drug addict and my mom had to leave him. :'( But i am a mostly happy person. 


Life is amazing. CHERISH IT


If you are abused or sad, remember.. You are LOVED! <3







This is child abuse and sadness














This is depression and anger




















This is love and happiness                                                                                                                            



This is Happiness and smiles



<3 Oceana<3

No comments:

Post a Comment