Friday, November 8, 2013

INTRODUCING.... MOI!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girls/guys! I'm Oceana! I am a Pre- teen fashion DIVA!! My blog is going to be about life, friends, makeup, and most importantly, FASHION! Clothes, shoes, fashion mags, hair, ECT. I LOVE clothes, makeup, & friends. I also love other things like animals, the environment, love, the earth, art, history,heroines, and a bunch of other cool things. If your wondering why I picked Fashion, makeup, friends, and life, well, it's because i have a passion 4 clothes, I love having a few close friends, I love my life, and lets just say... I have LOADS of makeup.

I'm going to try to be here every day, but if i cant do that, I will DEFINITELY  be here on weekends and on Fridays

P.S. I am going to NYC this Thanksgiving, so I will get a lot of AWESOME pics of fashions, hair, makeup, and maybe even CELEBS!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. This is my very first blog! Make sure to comment and follow me!!

    ReplyDelete