Saturday, December 14, 2013

My NYC trip in STYLE! (Makeup,clothes, and life!)

As you can see in my title, I took my trip in STYLE! I was wearing warm, yet stylish and cute clothes! Skinny jeans, animal sweaters, fuzzy boots, and cute sweater dresses, and-to top it all.. Animal hats!!! With ears and fuzz, these hats were so REALISTIC! In a cartoonish way ;)

When I went to NY, I saw people mostly wearing black trench-coats and expensive loafers and heels. But don't let that stop you from dressing in STYLE! Wear your most OUT STANDISH clothing items and show people whose BOSS! 

When I was in NY, I saw stores with dresses to DIE 4! I also saw shoe stores, M.A.C stores, And RALPH LAUREN! *Not THE Ralph Lauren, just his store!* *Who,my friend Sue, happens to work for!*

I also met a fashion designer named Kristen, and she was AWESOME! She once ran into LINDSAY LOHAN! LITERALLY! She also once met Beyonce and ate chinese food out of Missy Eliot's FRIDGE! OMG! Awesome,RIGHT?! 

The house I stayed at was a MANSION! And the room I slept in was huge with secret rooms inside and the bathroom was covered in the most AMAZING wallpaper! I had a Vanity, attic, bathroom, closet, and BIG bed! It was what I call a "Princess bedroom"!
House: Wallpaper

Sink

Vanity

Bed

Toilet..



Makeup: Easter look

Fall look







Clothes: Sorry guys, Didn't take any pics of the clothes.... Sorryy. I'll make-up for it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment